1938 Bentley 4 1/4 Litre H.J. Mulliner Sports Coupe
1961 Bentley S2 Continental
- Shown at the Geneva Motor Show when new
- Rare James Young Alloy Coachwork
- 1 of 6 in Left Hand Drive
- Factory A/C
1923 Rolls-Royce 20hp Torpedo Tourer by Barker
- Stunning Barrel-sided custom coachwork by Barker & Co
- Desirable Overhead-valve Six-cylinder engine
- Documented by the Rolls-Royce Foundation
- Excellent Rolls-Royce for many prominent touring events around the world
1953 Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn
- *Smaller car that is a pleasure to drive.
- *Very rare with Left Hand Drive, automatic transmission, and sun-roof.
- *Mileage shows 38,000 miles and by the car's condition I believe it to be correct.